Monday, November 8, 2010

Living Happily Ever After

Once upon a time . . .

. . . some chick in Fargo sat down and started writing about her life post-divorce on the internet. Not knowing where it would go. Just knowing there were a few things she wanted to say.

And yes.

That was me.

Over the next three years my readers wrote to me to say they found my stories inspiring and hysterical, that I simultaneously lifted them up while making them laugh. The truth is my words lifted me up while teaching me how to find the humor, truth, and always present life lesson in just about everything.

Blogging became both an anchor and north star for me. And such an incredible gift to myself. But I think that is the consequence of pursuing one's passions. If you do what your soul nudges, an authentic life results. And living authentically just feels so darn good.

I hope all of you listen to that little voice that beckons you to live your dreams as well. For it is the most amazing feeling when you do.

Thank you for walking this journey with me over the past several years. I adore you all. And feel so incredibly blessed by your cheerleading and support. The truth is that blogging, however wonderful it has been, is feeling more like a chapter in my life I am ready to conclude.

Here's to taking chances and belieiving in fairy tales.

And the journey through the kind of life that ends with the words. . .

Happily.

Ever.

After.

Love,Audra

1 comment:

  1. Great blog! Good to hear from you! I was missing your writings : )

    Hope all is well!!!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you reading Dating Land! Your comment will be published once I have reviewed it and determined you are not a meth head/freak job/maniac. Thanks for reading, please visit me every Monday and Thursday! ~Audra