Thursday, January 21, 2010

I know, it's Thursday . . .

. . . but I have this thing called "a job" :-) And it's been a GREAT WEEK at said job, but consequently, also extremely busy. I'll have a blog post for you tomorrow, Dating Land Fans.

I will tell you this though . . . this town is just too small. An acquaintance nonchalantly mentioned Nick in conversation yesterday and I had to learn that the girl I caught him on the date with in August: he is still dating.

That yucky feeling called "rejection" bubbled up and of course thoughts like, "Why wasn't I good enough?" surprisingly surfaced. I think that's just called "being human" so I am not going to worry too much about it.

I think everyone feels like that sometimes so if you have ever felt that too, all I am going to say is:

I understand.


~Audra

***************************************
UPDATE: About that Friday post, NOT happening. Be back on Monday folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you reading Dating Land! Your comment will be published once I have reviewed it and determined you are not a meth head/freak job/maniac. Thanks for reading, please visit me every Monday and Thursday! ~Audra