Thursday, March 4, 2010

Dignity? What Dignity?

I am going to take my own blog hostage for a moment for a little shamless self promotion:

I submitted a video entry for a local singing competition, Fargo Star. Please vote for me online at http://fargostar.inforum.com! I am singing Amazing Grace to myself in my home office like a weirdo. (Dignity? What dignity?)

The top ten finalists will perform April 24th at The Venue.

Thank you SO MUCH for your vote and support!

(Don't just dream it, do it!)

~Audra
Here's a preview of my audition on You Tube. . . but to vote for me you need to go to The Forum Fargo Star website. The contestants with the top rankings go on to compete, so any and all "five star" votes are greatly appreciated!

You Tube Audition Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUGnGE1ftMg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you reading Dating Land! Your comment will be published once I have reviewed it and determined you are not a meth head/freak job/maniac. Thanks for reading, please visit me every Monday and Thursday! ~Audra