Friday, September 10, 2010

Still alive!

I know, I've fallen off the bloggin' wagon this week! Thank you for all the kind inquiries about where I've been. I went to the farm and helped my mom for a week recover from surgery (nothing life threatening) and then I've just been engulfed with my children, my job, and other wondeful things in my life. I am so blessed . . . and I hope you are as well.

I'm making great progress with my novel and am trying to discern if I should just start blogging once a week . . . I may. Sorry! You are all so wonderful and supportive of my writing, it would be hard to cut back but if I am ever to realize my writing goals I am going to have to divide my time accordingly in order to accomplish them.

Have a blessed weekend!

~Audra

P.S. Congratulations to my dear childhood friend who gave birth to her fifth girl this week! It seems like just yesterday we were the little girls. Now when get together . . . there are seven girls between us. Sugar and spice and everything nice, my friend. Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you reading Dating Land! Your comment will be published once I have reviewed it and determined you are not a meth head/freak job/maniac. Thanks for reading, please visit me every Monday and Thursday! ~Audra