Monday, November 23, 2009

What is love?

"Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get. Only with what you are expecting to give . . . which is everyththing."~ Katharine Hepburn

********************************
I apologize there is no blog entry today. I had the kind of weekend that inspires blog stories for later . . .

Ultimately what I fear most is that this journey so far is damaging my trust in others, and that much of it has been robbed of me already.

What happens when trust dissovles permanently?

And there is nothing left to give?

The answer to that question is what I am most afraid.

Of becoming.

Here's to love. And the trust in hope that allows all of us to do what Katharine Hepburn says.

To keep giving.

Everything.


~Audra

2 comments:

  1. Don't give up hope, there are a few (and I mean a VERY few) good men out there. You have a beautiful soul, and you will find the match fo it when you are supposed to. -- Ang

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. :-) I do believe that this qwest is not futile. Probably more so today, than yesterday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you reading Dating Land! Your comment will be published once I have reviewed it and determined you are not a meth head/freak job/maniac. Thanks for reading, please visit me every Monday and Thursday! ~Audra