Wednesday, November 25, 2009

You are SUPER SEXY and I am DISEASE FREE!

Yes. It's true. I signed up for Match.com.

And that line in the title is an honest to god/swear on the bible/not remotely made up gen-u-wine email that I received from a potential match.

Some guy in Nebraska. Who's the same age as my Dad.

I know! Can you BELIEVE there is such quality in the online lonely hearts club? Where have you been all my life STD free old man? Let me fly there immediately, sans condoms, and run off into the sunset with so you can tell me all about what life was like in the 1950's.

Ew.

Gag me with my computer mouse already.

I am sure I'll have plenty oh match dot com stories for ya shortly, Dating Land fans. But in the meantime, I'm slacking off on the bloggin' during this Thanksgiving holiday, but if you miss me...tune in tonight (Wednesday!) to KFGO and catch me on the air.

I'm going to read some of my match.com correspondence. You can't make this stuff up. Listen online at www.kfgo.com.

Thanks for reading!!!

~Audra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you reading Dating Land! Your comment will be published once I have reviewed it and determined you are not a meth head/freak job/maniac. Thanks for reading, please visit me every Monday and Thursday! ~Audra