Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Monday!

Yesterday was Mother's Day so I took full advantage of the lazy pass . . . that is, right after I took my kids to church, my mama out for brunch, and volunteered at my daughter's dance recital. Oh yeah, and I let my mom drag me to the flower shop where I promptly lost her in the hanging baskets. "Mom? Mom? Mooooooooooom!!"

I almost had to put out an Amber Alert . . .

At the end of the day, I finally collapsed on the couch, Riesling in hand. And needless to say, I did not crack open the laptop.

This mama will be bloggin' tomorrow. I hope all the mom's who read this had a fantastic mother's day!

~Audra
P.S. Oh, I did finally find my mom. She was in the geraniums.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you reading Dating Land! Your comment will be published once I have reviewed it and determined you are not a meth head/freak job/maniac. Thanks for reading, please visit me every Monday and Thursday! ~Audra