Thursday, May 13, 2010

Link to my KFGO Radio Interview; April 22, 2010

Great news blogarama fans!

I actually figured out how to archive my radio appearances for play back later online. Sooooo . . . if for some horrifying reason you missed my last radio interview on KFGO: never fear technology is here. (In fact, rumor has it you can download this file to your iPod and . . . holy cow, I think I just made my first pod cast!)

So, if you want to hear me expound upon some of my more jaw dropping social debacles that never made the blog, click the link above to download the audio either to your computer or an iPod. You can take me on your walk/run/trip to the grocery store.

After all, I am here to entertain.

Thanks for reading (and listening)!

~Audra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you reading Dating Land! Your comment will be published once I have reviewed it and determined you are not a meth head/freak job/maniac. Thanks for reading, please visit me every Monday and Thursday! ~Audra