Monday, May 24, 2010

Tuesday . . .

This week's Monday post will appear tomorrow . . . I had a Tommy Boy sales trip last week followed immediately by a wedding (not mine!) I was a bridesmaid, doing the twist in a fuschia frock to the greatest local band ever, The Front Fenders. (Okay, my cousin is the lead singer, but they're still tremendous!)

For those of you who followed my "Divorce Land" blog a few years ago . . . the "Divorce Land Girls" are one by one saying "I do, to the future!" Sonja married the love of her life this weekend . . . Smiley Susie Sunshine is next in a few weeks!

And do not even ask about my personal life . . . all I am going to say, is that I think . . . I might actually have one . . . Shocking, I know.

See you here tomorrow, blogarama fans!

~Audra
P.S. Muah to my "cab driver" on Saturday night . . . !! :-) And silent grateful blessings for the Christmas Eve miracle of 1984 . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you reading Dating Land! Your comment will be published once I have reviewed it and determined you are not a meth head/freak job/maniac. Thanks for reading, please visit me every Monday and Thursday! ~Audra