Monday, June 21, 2010

Do you love this or what?

Blogger has some new template designs, so of course I thought I'd take this one for a test drive. It's so girly . . . so full of estrogen . . . so pink to the bone. Whatdayathink? Too foofoo? Too Paris Hilton? I tried some edgy black "I read poetry and think about the meaning of life" ones but I just looked like a wannabe. (Although I do love a good mysterious Poe bit time and again, The Tell- Tale heart just pulls you right in, I'm tellin' ya.) But it just didn't work for my blog.

Screw it. I shop at Victoria's Secret, paint my toenails fuchsia and long for Jennifer Lopez's wardrobe. Therefore, I shall embrace my femininity and just go with one.

Like I always say . . .

Girl.

Power.

~Audra

1 comment:

  1. Shaknold FriendshandJune 23, 2010 at 6:15 PM

    Keep up the great work Audra. Don't forget your roots. You're writing continues to spread goodness to those that read it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you reading Dating Land! Your comment will be published once I have reviewed it and determined you are not a meth head/freak job/maniac. Thanks for reading, please visit me every Monday and Thursday! ~Audra