Monday, July 19, 2010

Happy Monday!

Just a quick note wishing you all a joyful week!

I'll post a "story" by tomorrow . . . but I wanted to pop in quickly and let you know I'm hardly on the floor after last week's unexpected twist in the road. I had a wonderful weekend with my children and went for two long glorious runs along the river.

Speaking of roads . . . last night as I was pounding out mile 4 I turned a curve in the path and the evening sun was gleaming through the trees dotting the river bank. Spheres of fluffy cotton seeds glowed in the sparkling light, their orbits dancing all around me as I chased my long lean shadow home.

Life is a rose bush.

Full of thorns.

And forever beautiful . . .

Love,
~Audra

1 comment:

  1. With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams,
    it is still a beautiful world.

    Be cheerful. Strive to be happy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you reading Dating Land! Your comment will be published once I have reviewed it and determined you are not a meth head/freak job/maniac. Thanks for reading, please visit me every Monday and Thursday! ~Audra