Thursday, July 15, 2010

Rockin' the Radio Waves

My last blog post was SO popular that KFGO invited me to be a last minute guest last night! It was a great show. I got to read my letter to Daphne on the air and discuss the larger topics this experience introduced. What motivates such deceit? Is cheating rampant in our society? Has being faithful gone out of style?

I'll upload the podcast for download in the next day or two for those of you who missed it.

Thank you for your endless love and support! I have the best readers in the world.

Blessings . . .
~Audra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you reading Dating Land! Your comment will be published once I have reviewed it and determined you are not a meth head/freak job/maniac. Thanks for reading, please visit me every Monday and Thursday! ~Audra